Thursday, December 8, 2011

Welcome Guys!

Hello Everyone! I will start by saying thank you for taking the time to check in. Today is the first day of me remembering to tell you guys about the delicious meals that I prepare daily not just for my family but for my meal delivery and catering business called Highly Flavored. I have had an ongoing love affair with food since I was a little girl back in San Angelo, Texas. I would sit in the kitchen and watch my great great aunt Lizzie, my grandmother Gwen, and my mother Terressa all cook some of the most amazing meals ever. I learned early on that food ties families together. The kitchen in my home and that of all the members in my family has always served as a source of love, comfort, and joy. I have always felt peace in the kitchen and when I am my most stressed, I will find solace by cooking something. I hope you all take the time to read my thoughts,enjoy my menus and learn how to prepare some amazingly awesome food! Thank you for taking a little bit of time out of your day, so Let's Eat guys!


De'Andra


No comments:

Post a Comment